They went shopping afterwards and then they finally made it back to the house. Here she is playing on the rug with her pink jacket on. The pink jacket is from Uncle Kenny and she was sure warm in it.
After work Eric and I went to have dinner with her and the Grandparents. She got to sit at the table with us and she was eating freshly steamed peas and baked potato.
Yes in the picture below she has a little potato on her chin.
Grandpa has also been working on object names and permanence with her. On Friday 2/22 he showed me something that Lauren has learned. When I went to pick her up he said, "Come upstairs I want to show you something." Curiously I followed wondering what it could be. We went into the room and as he was holding her he would ask her, "Where's the clown?" And on cue she would look around the room and rest her eyes on the clown picture that is hanging on the wall. Grandpa would reaffirm, "Yes, there it is up there." We went downstairs and he showed me how she could find the clock and the flowers outside too. Here they are with the clown picture she recognizes.
Thanks to Grandpa for all the pictures!

2 comments:
I love the picture of Mommy and Lauren.
She is amazing! Growing up so quickly...
Can't wait for another visit soon.
Post a Comment