Our little girl...

Lilypie

Friday, March 14, 2008

Am I getting bigger?

Lauren turned 8 months on Monday but I have been remiss in posting my normal pictures of her. She is so mobile now that she doesn't really sit still any more. This is the best picture I have of her with the gorilla :(. I would put her next to the gorilla and as soon as I back up to take the picture she moves. I will have to enlist Eric to help me take this picture.

Here she is on the burly bear scale. Not a smiley picture though...

I tried to get a video of her crawling (not on her tummy but up on her hands and knees) but I instead she wanted to show me how she climbs to her feet on our couch.




If you are wondering that is our cat Little Man walking through the front of the shot in the video.

I will post a video of her crawling tomorrow.

No comments: