Our little girl...

Lilypie

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eggs, Tunnels and Cardboard Boxes

This past Sunday, Lauren met up with her cousins Kai and Moi Moi over at Auntie Andi's house. She had a lot of fun playing in the big house. Thanks Andi and Paul for inviting us over! They played with some plastic eggs, a tunnel system and just hung out with the Aunties and Uncles that were there.



Here the cousins investigate the "eggs". It was a cute little toy that was very simple but seemed to keep them entertained.


I don't know what I am explaining to them but them see to be paying attention.


Moi Moi watching as Lauren crawls out. I think Moi Moi had a fun time crawling around in there too!


Who is that peeking out of there?
Moi Moi standing next to the tunnel.



Kai, as happy as can be.


Waiting in line for Paul's carrying services...


Thanks Uncle Paul for letting Lauren turn the lights in your house on and off a billion times.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing the kids play together - just like when we were little!