Our little girl...

Lilypie

Friday, December 19, 2008

Shape Sorters

We all remember the shape sorter of old, the red and blue ball with yellow shapes that you have to pull apart to get the shapes out. Lauren inherited that shape sorter from her dad and uncles but it resides at papa and ama's house. They say she is getting really good at it. I unfortunately do not have a video of her doing that shape sorter.

She also has two shape sorters at home that she plays with a cookie jar and a pail. Eric is still trying to translate the HD video of the cookie jar shape sorter but here is her with the pail sorting her shapes. It is funny to hear her attempt to say the shape names but I wasn't able to capture it on this video. She will say "pus" for plus, "sur sur" for circle and "sar" for star. She does not attempt the word triangle yet but I will try to help her with that one.

No comments: