Our little girl...

Lilypie

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Picture at a park

I don't know if you have the same experience but I have photos of me and my siblings at some park or rest stop, which all have the non-descript buildings of a neutral hue. They are from the days when my siblings and I were little and we took car trips during our vacations. I cannot remember which parks they are in but the picture below is in tribute to all those pictures.



My sister Anne was even commenting that the jacket that Lauren is wearing is in the style that we wore when we were kids. In this picture at least you can see the name of the park we were at. This picture is outside the carousel in Tilden Park.

We have some carousel pictures I will post later but we haven't downloaded them off the nice camera yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: