Our little girl...

Lilypie

Thursday, June 25, 2009

there's something in your hair!!!

Last night was bath night....

of the fun little games that we've been playing lately, there has been the bubbly facial hair(beards, mustaches and eyebrows), and last night I played the "there's something in your hair" game.

In the tub, we've had little foam letters, numbers and animals that we've taught her to play with, along with the various containers that she pours with, along with the squeezy animals that squirt. Last night, I dropped one or two of these at a time on the top of her head lightly so wouldn't feel it, and tell her "something is in your hair!!!".... she'd reach up, feel around for it and call out what it was.....

I continued to do this to her, without her seeing or knowing(or so I thought) quite a few times as she giggled away..... after a while, she even put the letters and numbers back up there!

fun fun fun... I'll try to get a picture next time..

No comments: