Our little girl...

Lilypie

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The pumpkin post

I don't think I ever ended up posting these pics of Lauren when she was just a few months old and we bought a pumpkin from her first pumpkin patch trip.
Here is what ended up happening:



Well we think she can fit in there...


We carved the pumpkin and put a plastic bag to protect her clothing. Alas that wasn't gonna work. Back to the drawing board.




Ah here she is in just her diaper. Our little pumpkin.


Daddy and his pumpkin.

It was wet and a little slimy in there and she didn't like it all that much, but the pics of her crying are missing (hee hee)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dre b said...

ok that is hilarious... and look how CHUBBY she was!

Rebecca said...

OMG!!! I absolutely love it! She's going to look back at that one day and laugh. :)