Our little girl...

Lilypie

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Trip to Seattle

We took a trip to Seattle from September 7-10 and it was a pretty good trip. We stayed at the Westin downtown and pretty much walked to the things we wanted to see. I am trying to post some of the pictures I thought were relevant to the trip but I think I went a little overboard so if you don't want to see these pics then skip all the Seattle entries :P!

It rained on the day we got there but we went out to eat at a place called Lola's which was very yummy. We ended up eating there a few times during our stay. The first time we went we waited over an hour. So I suggest not going on weekends or holidays...


Lauren waiting patiently for lunch in the lobby next door to the restaurant.



One of the views from our window.


Another view from our window of Lake Union.


The second day we went to see the Space Needle which Lauren kept calling the Space Noodle.


Me and Lauren and the Space needle.

There was some sculpture near the space needle that Lauren got to climb on since she was in the stroller for the walk from our hotel.








While Daddy was buying tickets to go up the space needle Lauren and I wandered around. Here is a carousel that was nearby.


"Hmmm, how do you get in there past this gate?"



Maybe I can climb it.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: