Our little girl...

Lilypie

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter in the snow.

Mommy and Daddy took me up to Lake Tahoe to meet Amma and Papa, Uncle Ken, Uncle Greg and Auntie Juney and cousin Aubrie for the Easter Holiday weekend. It was fun because it snowed. I played in the snow and helped Mommy and Daddy build a snowman. Amma taught me how to dye Easter eggs. Then I had an Easter egg hunt in the snow. I also had time to play with "Cubbie" (Aubrie).....and visit with Uncle Ken, Auntie Juney and Uncle Greg.

I got to wear my snow clothes because it was very cold outside.

Here is the snowman I helped Mommy and Daddy make. We used a carrot for his nose, plastic eggs for his eyes, sticks for his arms, and my ice bucket for his hat.

Here I am with Cubbie and the snowman.

Amma is showing me how to dye Easter eggs.

I decorated them with stickers.

I'm hunting for Easter eggs.... It's hard to pick them up with these big gloves on.

Got some!





No comments: