Our little girl...

Lilypie

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My 3rd Birthday Party

Since I was out of town on my real birthday, we had a few friends and cousins over to help me celebrate my 3rd birthday again.
I have pictures from my birthday in San Diego that I still have to post as well.

Of course Mommy is one of my best friends of all!

Baby Zachary had a great time hanging out and playing with my toys :)

Hannah didn't like wearing the hat at first buy she was a good sport about it.

Sophie sat patiently as I opened my presents. Bubba Chase... you will soon inherit more toys.

Of course my beautiful cousin Aubrie came and had some smiles and love for me.
I can't forget one of my best friends Auntie Dana!!! She is always willing to play with me even though she doesn't like play-doh.

Blowing out my candles! Thanks for the little cupcakes Amma.
Yummy Yummy!
Special thanks to Auntie June for making me this beautiful painting. I will treasure it forever!

2 comments:

cko said...

Great pictures. What a fun party.

mamafongo said...

What a fun time for all!