Here I am, getting comfortable on the airplane for a 12 hour flight to Beijing, China!
I'm here with Daddy and Mommy on the famous Tiananmen Square.
Now we're in front of the Forbidden City.........
............and that's me inside the Forbidden City.
Now we are at the Summer Palace.
We made it to the Great Wall of China.........
Of course, we had to have Peking Duck at a restaurant in "Chinatown".
And guess who we saw in China?
We also visited some pretty gardens in Suzhou, an old city near Shanghai.
That's Aubrie and me having fun on a bridge in the gardens.
I'm stretching out a little in the airport before our long trip back home.
Auntie Donna also came on the trip with us.....and that's Chairman Mao's picture on the building behind us........
| ....and this is our whole family on the Great Wall. |


No comments:
Post a Comment