Then we went over and spent some time with A Juney and U Greg. But... she slept most of the time... I guess that's what happens when you put away 8 OUNCES in one sitting!
Yup.. this morning started interestingly with her taking about 5 oz at about 3:30. She finished those 5 ounces at about 3:40(which is really fast for 5 oz going in). I took her upstairs, put her in her swing before she was really asleep, assuming that since she just pounded the 5oz away, that she'd drift off into sleep....
riiiiiiiiiight
After playing a little bit, bethy offered another 3 oz... sure...
gone.
but this time.. she was sleepy, and she went down.... till about 9:30!
So anyway.. we spent some time up in Oakland with AJ/UG, but she was sleeping most of that time and didn't really visit much.... and that's pretty much how the rest of the day went too. Verdict is out on whether her sleeping so much is a good or a bad thing....
but until that gets decided... at least I have some pictures!!!
First off is her first lollipop!!! yummy!!!
Ok.. she never got the wrapper off, but it looked like fun!
This next pictures is what happens when I find a deal on Disney.... about $15, and she gets her first Halloween costume! We didn't put the leggings on yet.. but she's a cutie!
I wonder if I can score some candy for having such a cutie little girl! I promise I'll stash it away so she can enjoy it when she gets older!!! ... and be sure none if it goes bad too ;)
Next picture is her new throne. Yes... she matches well with it.. and is such the cutie in it too!
I kinda feel bad about putting her in this, as I know it'd drive me NUTS if I had to sit in something like this. Hopefully it will allow us a little bit of free time and encourage her to sit up more!

2 comments:
Oh you were in OAKLAND! She is adorable... sorry we haven't had a chance to catch up lately. It's been a busy time for us. We're in Houston this weekend, but hopefully soon.
Awwww she looks so perplexed in this picture. She's getting soooo big! :)
Post a Comment