Each day she is getting more and more aware. Grandma bought her a book called "The Farm" which she has read to her when she babysits. Tonight as we were sitting on the couch I decided to read her that book. She seemed very interested, gurgling on each page. She liked the last page with the big pig on it, she giggled every time she saw it. I of course read it to her more than once.
We went out for a walk today and as usual she fell asleep for the first half of it. When she is awake I try to talk to her and tell her about everything. At the end of our walk she doesn't want to be in the stroller anymore. She likes to look out and see everything so I have been taking the baby bjorn carrier with me so I can carry her and my arms can be free to push the stroller. She makes noises as we are walking making me think she is imitating me telling me what she is seeing. We barely made it back before the rain started. I guess we will have to find other ways to entertain ourselves when the rainy season really starts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment