Our little girl...

Lilypie

Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20, 2007

Your eyes are not deceiving you, there are three cute little asian reindeer! Sophie, Lauren and Hannah sat through a picture session with mommy Joy taking the pics as I tried to distract them. We took almost 30 shots, so by the end Lauren was a little fussy.

This pic is on the couch.
I know you may be asking yourselves how many times will you see her in this outfit. But she is so darn cute, and I do wash them in between the wearings :P

Here is a non-reindeer picture of Lauren holding her bottle. She is now able to hold it if it is not too full. She will also pull the bottle to her mouth when she wants it. You can catch her putting it in her mouth and pulling it out as she familiarizes herself with being able to control the bottle.
It was just a little snack while she was playing...

No comments: