I got her to laugh as well in the picture below. But maybe she is laughing because she is playing with her toes!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Look ma I learned a new trick
As some of you know we have been teaching Lauren how to sit up on her own. And as you can see from the pic below she is getting there. She of course does not stay upright for long, especially if she sees something to the other side of her. But she is steady enough for a picture and if you are right in front of her :)

I got her to laugh as well in the picture below. But maybe she is laughing because she is playing with her toes!
I got her to laugh as well in the picture below. But maybe she is laughing because she is playing with her toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment