It is my niece Catherine's birthday today so I just wanted to wish her a Happy 2nd Birthday!
So it has been a few days since I posted so I have a few pictures to share.
Let us start out with happy Lauren at the Grandparents. I love her big smile!

The other night Eric and Lauren were play wrestling and here she is trying to pin down Daddy.

"I win, I win!" Lauren says with a big smile!

Another thing that Lauren has been doing the past few days is trying to stand. She likes standing up against the couch so Eric thought it would be funny to lean her against it.

Later that evening Sophie came over to visit. Here they are just hanging out posing for the camera.

And then a few minutes later... mischief!

This last photo is a remnant from our trip to SD.

You can't see it but she has the cow's leg in her mouth.
The shirt is from a collection of long-sleeve onesies Greg and Juney gave to her when she was born. Alas, she is starting to outgrow them. She wears them under all her clothes nowadays since it has been a bit chilly.
No comments:
Post a Comment