Our little girl...

Lilypie

Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28, 2008


Lauren went up to visit Tai Tai today and unfortunately we don't have any pictures. The grandparents said she had a good time, just talking to Tai Tai. This pic is of her today in her playpen. She is wearing a nice warm hat and her blanket sleeper. How does Grandpa get so many good pictures of her??

Yesterday I thought it would be fun to get one of her first pictures against a growth chart. The ducky growth chart in the pictures is from Uncle Giff. There are little slots on it that you can stick pictures in. It is a nice little keepsake for Lauren.

I couldn't get her to stand up straight, but I did try!


"Wait, how tall am I??"
"Ok Daddy I will look at you now."

1 comment:

dre b said...

Those cheeks... that smile. So much to love :). Hope to see you guys again soon, and thanks for lunch... we really enjoyed it.