Our little girl...

Lilypie

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An attempt to catch patty cake

So I attempted to catch her doing patty cake on video. This is only difficult because she always wants what is in my hands so you have to catch her while she is playing with her toys. She claps her blocks together so I am going to claim partial success at capturing the moment.



As another note, she really does like the circle shape from that cookie jar she is peering into at the end of the video. She will almost always pick that one out of the jar when she looks in it. I still have to capture her attempting to stand. She does it pretty well now where she can get up from sitting down as opposed to pulling herself up to a stand and letting go.

I will post some pictures that were taken of her at the wedding of Mike and Cary next. Congratulations to Mike and Cary who got married this past weekend!

No comments: