Our little girl...

Lilypie

Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Celebration

We had a birthday celebration for Lauren on Sunday with some family and friends. Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating with Lauren. She liked the cupcake but not the frosting.
We didn't take many pictures of Lauren so I am hoping that if any of the family took any pics if they could send it our way.

Lauren and Daddy. Lauren showing Daddy how much she likes her Dora balloon.


Kari, Hannah, Lauren and Mommy pose for Auntie Joy. Thanks Auntie Joy for taking the pictures of us.

Thanks to Grandma who bought the cute outfit for Lauren's special day.

We do have video of Lauren blowing out her candle and once we convert the format I promise to post it up here.

One more pic I almost forgot to post. This one is for you Dave. We missed you on Sunday!

No comments: