On Thursday we went down to visit Daddy at his work. The were having some event so he had some free time to visit with us. It was a hot day but Lauren didn't seem to bothered by it.
Daddy's beautiful smile with Lauren on his lap.
"Oh I like the vew from up here!"
"Does this hat come off? I want to play with the hair."
"You don't need to hold both my hands Mommy, I can walk with just you holding one."
She will bat my hand away if I try to hold both her hands. I was of course worried because we were on pavement and I didn't want her to scratch up her knees.
This picture wasn't from the same day but I am including it because she looks so happy. I love her happy pics.
She will bat my hand away if I try to hold both her hands. I was of course worried because we were on pavement and I didn't want her to scratch up her knees.

No comments:
Post a Comment