For me, it actually worked out as a really nice break from work as I've had a incredibly brutal last couple of weeks, but my boss was sympathetic to my cause of having to leave early because he's a good guy, and he has a little one that is going to be 1yr in a couple weeks as well.
Anyway... I got off work early to come home and play with the little girl, and go have some dinner with grandma and grandpa... Fenton's, what a surprise :)
It started off with Grandma trying to feed her some costco hot dog and that just wasn't happening.
Bethy ordered some fish and chips so Lauren would have something to eat along with the potato chips she was munching on :)
Happy and smiling.. .but I think she's saving that fish for later....
With Grandma and Grandpa!!!
Cookies are good too!!!
Three very important females in my life....
Ahhh... a long day..
Thanks to everyone for helping us to our 1 year with Lauren. She truly has been fun and I can barely believe that 1 year is done already!

1 comment:
Lauren didn't pig out on the ice cream or cookies. They were so foreign to her. She loves fish, blueberries, and cantaloupe though!
Post a Comment