Thursday, July 31, 2008
Scary isn't it? actually it's a little bit of frustration on her part when it came to trying to take the little dolls apart.
she was running around... running around when I got home today. Bethy said that she got a hold of the wipee container and pulled a bunch of them out. Apparently she had one of them and was wiping the sofa and the table in front of the TV.... maybe she's seen me do it a couple of times.
She has been turning things over lately and I've been trying to discourage that a little bit. Its a little different than her trying to see what is under it... I think she likes to see the motion of things fall or something.... not something I'm trying to encourage.
She was playing with some toys today and her berry book was in front of me... so I picked it up and started reading out loud. She noticed that I was reading it and came over to me. I plopped her down in front of me and finished reading the book while she sat between my legs. Quite a happy moment. I think she knows that we all enccourage the reading and she's taking a liking/interest to it too. some good quality time!
She had a bath today and is slowly getting better about having water in her face as we either wet or rinse her hair from washing it.
Bethy made the comment to me that 9:00 seems to be her bed-time... we might try to put her down before, but she seems to wind down to that time with a little bit of consistency. Of course, it still greatly depends on her nap schedule and level of activity during the day, but we'll mentally track it.
The truly scary part of it all is how fast she has grown up. Now I can actually see progress when I try to teach her individual words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment