Our little girl...

Lilypie

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Maybe the next one will have a lid...


This is actually the middle moment of 3... I only got this one though.

So for Steph and Chet's wedding, we got a booster seat. We haven't used it since, and didn't really use it that day either, so we were debating on whether to return it or not. But... she's claimed it, and it wasn't expensive, so we'll keep it around.

the seat has been sitting around, and bethy told me that from time to time, she'll actually sit in it. I hadn't actualy witnessed it, but today when I was working in the garage(perpetual cleanup), bethy called me in with some earnest and I came in and saw her on the seat. I rushed to the camera, but of course that moment was lost... if you can see her current posture, also imagine that her right arm was actually slung over the back of the chair, and her left hand was resting on her knee.... I swear... not making this up.... I'll just call it "slouchin style."

The moment right AFTER this shot was her picking up the chair, and orienting it so that it faced the TV, and then sitting in it.

BTW... if you come and visit, sit down on the floor, and ask her to bring you a book... she'll bring one and sit in front of you so that you can read it to her!

No comments: