Our little girl...

Lilypie

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A present from Ray and Flo

Ray and Flo got this particular toy for Lauren for her first birthday. I showed her how it worked the first time we opened it but since then I put it away since she had other toys to play with. She saw the toy in the box and asked me to "op" it which is open it in her language. Here is the results.





As you can see she figured out how this thing works. Kind of scary how hard she hits the balls with the mallet. After this video she wanted to hit everything with the mallet. So I had to tell her it was only for the toy. I even showed her the video and she was trying to hit the camera because she saw the balls in the picture. She cracks me up. We definitely will keep this toy in another place when other children are in the room with her.

Thanks Ray and Flo for the present! I think...

1 comment:

sakaikeikis said...

Other children? Do you mean my babies? Hee heee hee