Our little girl...

Lilypie

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Always moving

The cell phones these days have camera phones which I like since I don't always have my camera in hand. The problem with these cameras is the shutter speed is so slow my moving daughter is always blurry. Eric would say its my unsteady hands :)!


Here she is strolling around the living room calling someone on her phone.



This is a funny pic since she is "cheesing" for the camera which consists of squinting. I showed her the picture and told her that isn't smiling. She thought the picture was funny.



Oh she is finally still enough to take a pic. If you notice I am holding her leg down so she doesn't squirm away.

I have a bunch of other pics of her in this dress but they are all blurry. :) I think this dress was given to us by Auntie Di but I am not sure, please correct me if I didn't get it right. It is a cute little dress that is reversible. She has pants on because the dress is a little small lengthwise (12 month size) but I thought it was still wearable.

No comments: