Our little girl...

Lilypie

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random pics May 5, 2009

We went to play at a park in Mountain View so I wanted to post some pics but I haven't downloaded all of them yet. Here are a couple off of my phone.

Here she is giving me her fake smile...

This one is her serious look.


We went to Pizza Antiqua to have lunch with Auntie Dana. Ffor the first time I noticed how Lauren is coloring these days. She actually made an effort to try and color the different objects in this picture. She even picked the right colors for two of them. She really does amaze me sometimes.




This pic is from a few days ago when she was playing. She saw this doll and was trying to "put it to sleep" I should have filmed her saying "Shhh baby seeping".

1 comment:

cko said...

Lauren looks so stylish with her hat on. Love it! GM