Our little girl...

Lilypie

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seattle 2

This is up at the top of the Space Needle as we take a break.


We were out having lunch and Lauren wanted to people watch here she is with a great happy face.


We went to the Children's Museum which is located near the Space Needle. I have a lot of pictures of Lauren from this so there will be an additional post with more pics of this place.


Lauren and Daddy in the goofy sign.


Mommy and Lauren in the goofy sign with a little kid that would not stay out of the picture.


Lauren was afraid of the whale until I went in with her. The picture does not lie, I barely fit in there.


Lauren playing peekaboo with Daddy.


I don't know if it is a first child thing but Lauren likes to organize things in lines.


Relaxing with Daddy in the background.



Playing with sushi in the Japanese culture exhibit.


"Should we call Grandma and Grandpa?"


More sushi.


Sharing the sushi with Daddy.

She played with that sushi exhibit for over 20 minutes...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

dre b said...

linear... girl after my own heart :)