Ok... I'll admit, I helped her find it, but she was happy nonetheless. Glad I could chip in a little and give a little guidance to my daughter.
As many of you know, "the thumb" and I go back a long ways, and I'm glad I could help make this introduction as well.
And that's about all I got to interact with her. She spent some time down with A Harr, and I guess it wore her out, as she was sleeping all evening when I was home.
This included a feeding with Mom when I got home, a nap, a walk over to see her friends(Sophie and Hannah couldn't come out and play yet though :( ), the walk back home, a nap on me, and then a changing and then there was another feeding.
I guess she knew she might get a bath and wanted to sleep right through it.
A Harr musta really tired her out! Hopefully she'll sleep through the night now!

No comments:
Post a Comment