Our little girl...

Lilypie

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Laughing with some friends

I really should video tape since I know she will outgrow it at some point. If you have seen her do it, it is quite amusing to watch. I am talking about her laughing, talking and cooing at the mobile we attached to her swing. Below are some of the funny faces she makes at it.




We had a nice lunch with Tai Tai yesterday. When Tai Tai got to hold her one of the first comments was "She's heavy!" :). Since she is topping 12 lbs now I wasn't surprised by the comment. Grandpa suggests to anyone wanting to carry her to prepare by working out by carrying a 10lb sack of potatoes around on your shoulder. You don't even have to buy the sack of potatoes, you can go to the grocery store and put it on your shoulder while you go shopping.

With the turn in the weather she has been wearing her fashionable long sleeve onesies given to her by Juney. Even though they are the 3-6 month size she seems to fit them ok. They are really cute and simple. They have a nursery rhyme character in the front and line from the corresponding nursery rhyme on the back. I will take a picture of her in it tomorrow and post it for all to see!

1 comment:

dre b said...

we just made our supermarket run yesterday, but i will def. keep that in mind for next time...