Here she is on her play mat looking up at me. I included this picture because even though she has other things to look at she decided to look up at the camera :).
Saturday, September 29, 2007
When did it happen?
She is 2 1/2 months and I cannot quite remember what my life was like without her. When did it happen... the transition from when she looked like a newborn
into now where she looks like an infant/baby
I see her every day and know that she is changing but I look back at the pictures from that first month and it amazes me. I look into her face and see those intense eyes as she tries to figure out the world. I know I am biased but she is this beautiful, smart little baby and I cannot imagine life without her. The time has passed so quickly, I am trying to enjoy each little minute I spend with her as I know it won't be long before she changes again.
Here she is on her play mat looking up at me. I included this picture because even though she has other things to look at she decided to look up at the camera :).
Here she is on her play mat looking up at me. I included this picture because even though she has other things to look at she decided to look up at the camera :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lauren is so amazingly perfect! Her coos and squeals are such fun to hear. She is such a happy baby.
Post a Comment