Just as I hopped into the shower to get ready for work, she went into the swing a little bit to watch and play with her favorite friend... the seahorse. She was a bit squeally, but nothing out of the ordinary. By the time I hopped out, Bethy had her on the bed and she was having a little breakfast. She was alert as she usually is these days, but at the same time, very vocal too!
I'd say hi, she'd squeal or coo back, almost to the point of having a conversation. She'd smile, get excited and chatter in her little ways. But I had to go to work... and that kinda sucked. But it's really cool to see how interactive she is these days!!!
Anyway.. onto the pictures. For the longest time now, other than her concerned look, her pouty look is probably the most impressionable expression that I can think of on her. I don't know where she learned it from, but the little lower lip sticks out and she gives this really sad look. Thankfully it's something that happens only in quick passing on the transition from fussy to crying, and to this point, its been really hard to catch. What... am I suppose to make her unhappy just so I can capture the picture? Anyway.. She was a little fussy the other night and I happened to catch it. In case you haven't seen it(it's pretty likely that if you've seen it, then you know), here it is. :(

2 comments:
oh that face!
Poor thing. Life is really tough! She is just ttesting you. Who is being spoiled?
Post a Comment