Alas, they grow so fast.
I am including this additional picture of her after we took off the hat. Notice the hat hair and the surprised expression.
What you cannot see is the red line the hat made on her head because it was too tight. So I put this hat in the pile of clothes that she has outgrown. This pile is slowly is growing. They all get washed and put into a ziploc baggy for storage as I reminisce about how small she used to be.
This blog is nice because we get to chronicle these days for our future reference and for hers.
When she is off to college will I remember this little yellow bunny hat and how cute she looked in it? Or will this blog have to remind me of all the little things and memories that seem to fade as more memories file in...

1 comment:
wow... she is cute and growing so quickly! i need to make another visit over to catch another moment in time.
Post a Comment