Our little girl...

Lilypie

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hats and gorillas

The days go by so fast and I keep saying I will post or try to get Eric to and we seem to never get around to it. Apologies to all who look for the updates. I will try to catch you up of the happenings of the past few days and here are a bunch of pics too!

After having dim sum with the family for Greg's birthday Andi came over for a visit. Here she is feeding our little chubby baby. Of course Andi is tiny.. our baby isn't that big... is she?

Thanks Andi for watching and feeding her for a couple of hours. She looks peaceful here, but she wasn't so peaceful at Uncle Giff's that night she was fussy baby. It was nice to see Tam, Kai and Malia though :)!

On Sunday, we had a bunch of friends over since one of my old roommates from college was in town. Vincy and her knitting prowess is shown here as she knitted a cute little hat and scarf for Lauren. You would have never known it was like 80 degrees outside the house the way that Lauren was sporting the hat and scarf! The temperature this week has cooled down quite a bit so the hat and scarf will be very useful in the near future.


Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday we fall into our little routine. She will fall asleep when I feed her and since I haven't included a pic with her in the boppy in a while here is one.
She doesn't fit in the little curve anymore, but she is still darn cute. We can't believe how big she is getting and so fast. She has her four month appointment next week and we will see what her pediatrician has to say :).

The next pic was at the request of Eric. We always intended to take her pic with our big gorilla stuffed animal when she was born but we never got around to it. Now that she is bigger the effect of the picture isn't quite what I was looking for but it is still a good pic. You can also see little moo moo in her hand as a comparative toy. Thanks for the cute little warm outfit mom, it keeps her nice and toasty.

I used to have this big stuffed animal dog when I was little. Or it felt like it was a large stuffed animal. When I was in my 20s and saw it again it seemed so small compared to my memories. I wonder if Lauren will feel the same way about this gorilla.

1 comment:

dre b said...

My arms are still sore... :). Just kidding! Means I need to come visit more often.