Lauren turned 9 months old yesterday 4/10/2008. She had her 9 month checkup today with Dr. Kenney. She got a clean bill of health plus two more vaccinations.
Her stats:
Length: 27.5 inches (50%)
Weight: 17lbs 12oz (25%)
Head Circumference: 43.6 cm (50%)
Doctor had no comments on the fact that she is not that heavy. She says that she looks fine, with good skin. I guess they look for dehydration and iron deficiency in the way the skin looks. Two things I am concerned about since she doesn't seem to drink as much milk as she used to and she doesn't like cereal (which is iron fortified).
As you can see in the picture above, her hair is starting to fill in. So much so, she gets bed head. I will try to capture a picture of her bed hair and post it :). Soon we will be putting ribbons and clips in it :P
Here she is playing with toys in the living room.
Yes, the picture below is a little over exposed. We had so much light coming into the room and I am still learning how to use Grandpa's camera. If you actually click on the picture and get the zoomed in version you can actually see me taking the photo in her pupils. Kinda of strange but kinda cool at the same time.
We have a new digital camcorder but we are unable to post any of the video at this point since it is in a format that is not standard for us to edit/upload/view on a computer. Today we recorded her standing by herself for about 7 seconds. I don't know if she realizes she is standing by herself. I will try to capture a video of it in another manner to post up here.

2 comments:
Time just flies by. Lauren was standing for about 3 seconds by herself a few times on Wednesday! She definitely loves to go "bye, bye" but hates getting into her car seat to go.
wow! growing up so fast. i can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks... make that 10 days!
Post a Comment