Our little girl...

Lilypie

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Go Bears!!

Grandma and Grandpa watched Lauren on Friday so when we went to pick her up that night, I casually asked what Lauren did today. Of course they had to show me:




So this video turned out funnier than I expected. One has to admit Cal and cow sound very similar and of course to Lauren's defense she was really tired :P. But thanks Grandma and Grandpa for teaching her to recognize the Cal logo and to say Go Bears!

The video below is of my niece Victoria (Tori) a few years ago when Eric taught her to say "Go Bears!" as well. Her parents (my sister Joy and her husband Greg) went to USC for college so Eric that it would be funny to teach her this saying. So one weekend when we were visiting, every time she would say "Go Bears!" Eric would give her a coin ranging from a penny to a quarter depending what he had on him. He would say "1, 2, 3" and then she would respond "Go Bears!"




The sad thing about this video is that her father was on deployment and her mom was trying to get her to say I love you or something to that effect but the "1,2,3" trigger Eric had instilled in her was too strong. Darn you Uncle Eric. Either way it's a funny story. I hope Auntie Joy and Uncle Greg get a kick out of this one!