Our little girl...

Lilypie

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some Holiday time in SD

Ok this post has a lot of photos from our trip to SD for New Year's. The temperature was quite warm compared to here (near 70 as opposed to low 60s) We had a lot of fun playing outside since the weather was quite nice. Lauren had fun playing with her cousins and Aunties and Uncles. Happy Birthday Auntie Jan!




Playing with cousin Auren on the swing set they have out back.


"I know this key is supposed to open something, maybe it will open this cottage door."


"Yep, that worked. Let's go inside!"



"I can fit in her with my cousin Jordan..."


Playing the drums at Auntie Jan's house as I am getting ready for bed.


"OOOh Jenga anyone?"


Grandma Aurora showing me how to line up pieces and count them.


Ok clean up time.





Auntie Jan explaining to me that I cannot sit on these chairs, they are only for dolls.
(Yes, Lauren tried to sit on them)


Smiley face at Auntie Mona and Uncle Vince's house.

Playing with Uncle Vince's shoes.


My first foray into painting. Of course purple was used.



"Can I wash my hands? Where's my towel?"


Helping Grandpa Ben with his seeds. I can cover it with the cap Grandpa.


See, I can do it!

No comments: