Our little girl...

Lilypie

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eating Breakfast

It's breakfast time in the Ko household and Lauren has decided she will eat what Mama is eating.



We have been practicing with a spoon when we eat yogurt but she always tries to revert just using her fingers to eat. I try to tell her to only use the spoon when eating yogurt but I guess she translated it to also eating cereal when it is in milk. She has a runny nose which you probably can hear in the video.

Here she is eating yogurt after she was done with the cereal. It isn't as clean but she tries. I follow up with my spoon cleaning off any that is on her face and putting more into her mouth.




The music you hear in the background is a cd that Grandma gave to us. Lauren really likes the ABC song on it. We often play the cd when she is eating breakfast or lunch.

No comments: