Our little girl...

Lilypie

Friday, October 31, 2008

I wanna be a rock star

Lauren has been sick the past week so I have been behind in posting some of the photos I have of her.

Here are some photos from San Diego where she spent some time with the cousins. Lauren has seen us play with the microphones in multiple games so she definitely knows we put it up to our mouths and attempt to sing.



I don't know what Lauren is looking at, maybe she is just shy when she sings.


Cousins Jordan and Katherine rocking out!


Still not looking at the camera when she is singing...



Auntie Anne showing her the drum set.


Last but not least, the cheese smile once again. This one was for Auntie Joy and Uncle Greg. She seemed to take to Auntie Joy really well and gave her lots of smiles and love.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: