Lauren is so active it is sometimes hard to get her to sit down and say the words that she knows. I know I should have done it sooner when she was more amenable to sitting and saying the words on cue. But as usual I put it off and now I can't get her to do it on command anymore, but I have been promising Grandma Aurora that I would get it on the blog. So here are some of the words she knows. She know a lot more words but we don't have pictures of all the things she knows. The funniest phrase to here her say is "Where is it?" which is not on this video but I will try to get it at some point in time.
Thanks to Auntie Mona, Uncle Vince and Abraham for the picture cards with the alphabet and numbers. She has fun looking at it and learning the words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment