What happened to the little baby in this picture? Gone are the chubby cheeks and fear of grass. I wonder if she will ever sit on the grass and play with her toys on this little beach towel ever again.
I love this picture of Lauren that Grandpa took. She has grown up so fast and its hard for me to see the baby she once was but only recognize her as the little toddler we now have.
With fall starting, I start to think about Lauren and how she spent her time this summer at Grandma and Grandpa's. She loves to just walk around in the backyard visiting all the plants. I wonder if she will be sad when winter comes and the majority of the plants will no longer be there. No more pumpkins and squash to pick and no more apples and tomatoes to point at. Because of the great pictures Grandpa took we will always have good memories of this summer in the garden. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for fostering her love for the outdoors.


No comments:
Post a Comment