Here are some more pics from the holiday season.

Laughing it up with Uncle Kenny and the balloon ornament.
Laughing it up with Uncle Kenny and the balloon ornament.
We went to Uncle Giff's house for dinner for his birthday. Lauren now recognizes Uncle Oof and can say "ooff". When we we say goodbye she likes to make sure he gets some kisses goodbye.
Trying to feed the fish some cheerios at Uncle Giff's house. Alas, the fish were "hiding". When I ask Lauren about those fish she says hide and puts her hands over her eyes.
I think Tam is feeding Moi Moi something but when you first glance at this pic it looks as tho Moi Moi is putting on a big pout :)!
What I do not have a picture of but is worth mentioning is Auntie June showing Lauren the "meat meat" that Auntie Di was cutting up. I don't think I feed her enough red meat as I do not hear her saying this term often. Lauren will repeat everything/anything she hears so it surprises us sometimes when she says a word we haven't been working on.


1 comment:
i love that pic of her and ken!
Post a Comment