Apparently today I(dad) missed out on a triple poop episode. I guess whatever mom is eating has a very direct impact on Lauren as she was also a bit constipated and thus resulting in a mid-day triple poop. There was some icky stuff when I came home, but I've yet to experience anything overflowing.
This evening she was fairly content. Maybe a bit of her fussiness last night had to do with the stoppage she was experiencing, so today, all was good.
I think today she also found her thumb. Something which will hopefully pay sleep dividends or at least a bit more leeway or grace in the feeding timings.
Tonight was bath at home #2. She fussed through most of it, but was actually quite content while we washed her hair. Attached is a picture of a her not only trying to suck on her thumb, but also trying to take mine in as well. In just under two weeks, it's amazing to see the amount of strength that has increased, along with how alert she is.
The two pictures(if I can get them posted up here) are right after the bath, one going for the thumb, and the other ready for a feeding and then to bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment