Our little girl...

Lilypie

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My first blog entry

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get this up and running. I've never been that big a fan of blogs... but it's no longer about me... :)

So today we learned yet another lesson in helping take care of the little girl.... mainly in the reprioritization of our comfort level in the car vs. what Lauren might like/be able to tolerate. During a little car trip today, we forgot to take into account that she might be a little hot in the car and she got a little fussy... no major damage... just a little fussing and everything was better.

I'm not sure we'll go so far as putting a diaper count on here.. but at least this can be a place for some pictures... and we'll try to post up here on a regular basis... I guess this can be the modern version of a baby book.

Today we spent a decent chunk of time moving stuff out of Mountain View.... Lauren spent some time between her mom, Grandmother(wow... that's weird... sorry mom), and then even A Harr came to visit and spend a couple minutes.

We'll be looking forward to a couple things... first being free and clear of things dealing with Mountain View from the standpoint of getting our stuff out and clean, and being able to get back into a groove of stuff after we've had a chance to really move in. Hopefully we'll be able to move in a decent chunk by the time that Uncle Greg and Aunt Juney are back in town.

We did take some pictures yesterday, but I don't have the thing to get them off the camera unpacked yet, so as soon as I do, hopefully we can have pictures up regularly.

Till tomorrow... seeya!!!

No comments: