Not sure when Bethy noticed this, but I think she's starting to become even more aware.
I got home from work today.... got my little girl from Mom and gave her a bottle.... the boob will put her to sleep, but the bottle doesn't. So I went with bottle from the standpoint that maybe if she is up from 6-8, then maybe she'll have a beter chance at sleeping more of the night.
A pretty typical feeding followed by the usual bout of hiccups. and for the past hour plus, she's either been in the swing while I grab a bite to eat, or she's been in my lap... flailing around. She fussed a bit as usual as I've changed her now 3x since I've been home... a pee, a poop and another pee. Hopefully she'll last till at least 8:30 before getting fussy again.
When I was feeding her however, I saw that she saw Mom, and her eyes followed her around a bit.... all the little things are so amazing!!!!
She seems like she is getting so long!!!
Attached here is a pic that my dad took a week or so ago... a real cutie!!!!

2 comments:
Yes indeed, a real cutie! Thanks Eric and Beth for sharing your thoughts and pictures.
I love your comments and how open you are with them!
Post a Comment