Our little girl...

Lilypie

Saturday, August 25, 2007

playing catchup from time to time.





Today was an oddly tiring day.... I think my schedule was a little wacky going back to the early AM and some early feedings that had me up. Then I put up some more blinds while Bethy did some prep work that she needed, then we went over to San Mateo for lunch, Mountain View to show the place and work on it a bit, and some little errands on the way back... ok.. I guess we did quite a bit today.

And I must say.. Lauren was good during the whole time. Doesn't mean that I'm not a bit anxious or uncomfortable when we are out and at least my ability to pacify or to calm her if she gets fussy.

Here are a couple pics from the last couple of days.....

A lot of Lauren's clothes are going to get small in a hurry... she's growing, and alot of the onesies that have been given need to be worn!!! Here she is sporting a cute little Dumbo onesie that A Tina gave her!!!


Next we have just a couple pictures of her sleeping in the boppy. She spends a decent amount of time this this thing so she's pretty comfortable sleeping on/in it :)


Next and last picture for today is my little flower in the pink papasan chair. This chair has been kinda sitting on the side as it wasn't something that Lauren was ever really comfortable in, but I thought I'd break it out again and give it a shot to see if she liked it..... nope... not really.

I keep trying to get the variety of different expressions that she is sporting from time to time. Today she gave me a pretty fierce frown that turned into a pout. I already know I'm going to have quite a bit of trouble with that in the future. I'm not really exactly sure what triggers it right now, and even if I did know, I'm torn on whether or not to trigger it only for the sake of a picture!!

She got a bath today and didn't fuss at all through the whole thing. After that, went upstairs with her mom, had a little bit of a snack, and has been asleep ever since! And now I should be getting some sleep too! Thank goodness... tomorrow looks pretty empty! Hopefully more occasions for pictures and more time with the blog :)

No comments: