I noticed today that our little girl has a double chin.... maybe thats a good thing in that we're feeding her enough now?
She still has her typical furrowed little brow... but I think the last couple days have been pretty good from the feeding perspective..... or at least feeding her and us getting slightly more sleep. We're packing more into her these days, and she's sleeping longer.
Bethy said that Lauren had a little tummy-time yesterday, and my mom watched her sleep on her tummy a little bit today... and heard her... still having some gas issues. My mom came over and spent some time today, which I think was a needed break for Bethy during the day, and then definitely a needed break for me in the afternoon when I got home and afforded me a nap too. Thanks Mom!
She got a bath tonight, and fussed through most of it... then she fell asleep on the bottle.
I helped to try and finish off the bottle, but she was sleepy and left a little bit... fussed a bit till I swaddled her up, and hopefully she'll get some sleep now.
Sorry for the closeup pictures... it's what you get when you football-hold in one arm and take the picture with the other.
First is the double-chin action shot... and the 2nd is the swaddled pic with the furrowed brow!! Stop worrying little girl!!!

1 comment:
Lauren also has double eye lids! Double dimmples on her right side and more on the left. :)
Post a Comment