Ok... I'm probably making some of that up, most of which Lauren hasn't quite experienced yet even with her daily-growing consciousness. But this is a pic that might express it.... Or its the closest I'm gonna get until she starts talking or signing. And how do I know this? cuz she just pooped... I'd put evidence up on here, but I think talking about the poop experience is good enough without me having to show a dirty diaper. Or... if you guys would like to see the actual dirty bizness, feel free to comment about that.
Yesterday Grandma came and babysat for the better part of the day. Thanks Grandma!!! apparently a good 10oz went into her in the AM and she was sleepy for the rest of the day. I got home after work and another feeding and she was out like a light again. I picked her up from Bethy, put her on my chest, and wandered downstairs to watch a little tv and relax.... on the sofa, not on the can. I know it might look like I'm posing for the camera... but it's just how I lay so I turn and watch TV at the same time... read nothing into it :P
Another day gone.. Kar-bear is coming to visit today and babysit a little bit.... weeee!!! I think Bethy is going to make up a list of contact names and numbers for quick reference. Ahh the joys and little things to do here and there!!!
And by gosh golly... someone needs to make a bottle draining board that has some type of forced air-flow... setting them on the rack and just leaving them to naturally air-dry doesn't work so good around here.. You'd probably need to have like 50 bottles to rotate around for them to dry in time for the next uses. I've been saying for the past while that you can make a killing in baby products... I should chalk this up as something to spend a little time on.

No comments:
Post a Comment