I can remember it myself... and that's not counting the probably endless number of times that my parents told me that I was tired... but fighting sleepiness is something I still battle on a daily basis(dang meetings).
So I took a nap when I got home... got awoken by work(phantom network issue) and then Bethy came back up and I was holding Lauren. Now I have an ongoing problem in that either I give off a lot of heat, she gives off a lot of heat... or there is just alot of heat reflection going on. Anyway... I was holding her and walking around a little bit trying to get her to go to sleep. Her eyes rolled back a couple times, and I could tell she was drifting in an out of consciousness... obviously trying to fight the sleep. While she wasn't soundly asleep, I did put her into the little blue bouncer.... where she proceeded for the next 5 minutes to groan a bit, fidget a little bit.. and fight the sleep.... but as we all know.... the sleep won over :) and this picture is what it looks like... succumbed at the last!
There still seems to be a gap between what is the best way to feed her. I think the issue of measurement and how much Lauren is getting fed from the bottle vs from the breast might become something that we'll explore further. Bethy says that Lauren is developing a bad habit of dilly-dallying while breastfeeding, where when I feed her with the bottle, the 3-5 oz goes in... and I'm sure of it ;)
In regards to pictures... there are 2 shots that continue to be hard to catch.... one is the ever-elusive dimple shot... the other is the pouty lip. Thank goodness she doesn't pout a lot right now, and I'm already foreseeing it as something that I'm going to have a problem with it as a dad in the future, so if I'm going to have to see it, then you all can see it too so you can be supportive of me :P
Thats all for now!!!!! sleep tight!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment