So her feeding habits are a moving target... sometimes 5 oz, sometimes 2.5... sometimes every 2 hours... sometimes as long as 7 hours. This evening I took a break from putting up blinds to spend some time and pack 4oz into the little girl. She was impatient with me as usual while I warmed the bottle up, but she was pretty hungry and the 4oz went down pretty quick.
After she was dozing off a little bit, I put her in the swing and turned on her favorite little mobile... Bethy says that it plays some tune about a dog, I don't know the lyrics though. While she mused at the tunes and rotating thingies I went and did some bottle washing from the kitchen where I could keep an eye on her and get a little busiwork done.
While I was washing the bottles, she was cooing away... looking up and waving her arms around as usual, so I decided to talk to her a little too... every so often, I'd call out to her and little bit, and now, she actually turns her head!!! I'm not sure if she's turning her head because she recognizes her name, or just that it's stimulus from another direction.... but it's progress!!!
Bethy also setup the other stroller today too.. maybe we'll leave the other one and the car-seat in the car, and this one will be the "around the neighborhood" stroller. I'm sure Bethy will have pictures of it later!
Thats all for now... goodnite!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment