Ok.. so I was fiddling around with the site and thought I'd add a couple things, with the potential of adding other things too.
So the ads... shrug.. I can remove them at any time. I was originally thinking of having them in Lauren's name, as they are supposed to be revenue generating(so click them if you are interested) and then whatever come in will just go to the college fund.
The polls are something kinda cute. Maybe this is something we'll try and use to determine little things like what she might wear at her next family gathering.
Looks like you can also add links to stuff like Youtube so when I get some other things going, then I'll see if I can post up some videos or something.
Let me know what you think!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is fun to read your blog and see the pictures.
Post a Comment